Once you step on my ONE DIRECTION blog, watch your step or off you go! |Dashboard| + Follow
1D message you!
VAS HAPPENIN'
 person love nandos


Status : Stalking the boys, twitter lol


Done following me?




Liam said THANKS!



Credits
Template by : Mr Purple.
Basscodes : Nadya.
Owner : Wani.
Re-edit : Me!.
Icon : Cute skin and Baby Doll.
Picture : 1D Daily and Maybe Niall is here.





♪ Fever Season !!
Good Morning Everybody !!! How's your day going ?

For the last 3-days, I skip the school because of FEVER ..
Then next week  , I came to school and realise that not all of my classmate came to school. I asked my other friend why didn't they were absent...Then, she said that they were having fever.Yesterday , 4 of my classmate didn't came to school because they're having fever ...

Labels:

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 | 2:05 AM | 0 Love Louis!