Once you step on my ONE DIRECTION blog, watch your step or off you go! |Dashboard| + Follow
1D message you!
VAS HAPPENIN'
 person love nandos


Status : Stalking the boys, twitter lol


Done following me?




Liam said THANKS!



Credits
Template by : Mr Purple.
Basscodes : Nadya.
Owner : Wani.
Re-edit : Me!.
Icon : Cute skin and Baby Doll.
Picture : 1D Daily and Maybe Niall is here.





Sports Day
Nawh~!

Assalamualaikum! Vas Happenin' !!
Haaa nampak tak kelainan blog ni haha
Baru di 'makeover' oleh saya selama 2 jam dan dijadikan satu ONE DIRECTION blog!
OMG 1D Fever has spread to me and niat memang nak tukar background semua just tak jumpa yang sesuai.
Sekarang bila dah jumpa kemain lagi haha
Kiena is currently JEALOUS with my new blog and I was like hehehehehehehe

Okay. Tadi ada School Sports Day and I masuk 3 acara but dapat medal for 2 acara which is 400m and 4x100m. Itu pun no 3. Alhamdulillah~
And then tadi time 400m, Cikgu Jabir said this:

Cikgu Jabir: Ni mewarisi Yazid (who is my AYAH) Wani : Haha yelah tu. Ni pun dah gemuk dah ni...*Tetiba Cikgu Razi datang* Cikgu Razi: Kenapa? Ayah dia sprinter ke?Cikgu Jabir: Uishh Sprinter kebangsaan tu.. Coach si Zaiful (my ex-school teacher) and diorang lari sesama      dalam commonwealth.Cikgu Razi: Woooooooo~ *dia terus menerus berkata begitu sampai wani nak start lari*

Well that was kindda annoying and he's weird haha sorry cikgu

Balik rumah tadi, tunjuk lah dekat ayah medal tu and he was like "Your medal can't never beat mine." Okay. That was so annoying.

Okay I guess tu je yang I rasa nak tulis. So, bye. Anyway enjoy this "Spin the Harry" old video. This is so hilarious !! Haha and Louis looks so cute :3


Haha Louis: If you do that one more time, you're disqualified. *to Liam hahhaa



Saturday, June 16, 2012 | 7:59 AM | 0 Love Louis!