Once you step on my ONE DIRECTION blog, watch your step or off you go! |Dashboard| + Follow
1D message you!
VAS HAPPENIN'
 person love nandos


Status : Stalking the boys, twitter lol


Done following me?




Liam said THANKS!



Credits
Template by : Mr Purple.
Basscodes : Nadya.
Owner : Wani.
Re-edit : Me!.
Icon : Cute skin and Baby Doll.
Picture : 1D Daily and Maybe Niall is here.





Wey hey
Ssup people

So basically, I know it has been a long time since I haven't post anything yet (like after I got the boxset). Well I was actually a bit busy with my life (kononnya) you know since I will be taking the SPM this year. But that doesn't mean that I'd stop fangirl over the boys (One Direction) 

About three weeks ago, I got a package from Singapore (OMG!) they just send me a mug written "*up arrow* this is a real directioner." OHMYGOD I WAS FLATTERED AND EXCITED AND SHOCKED AND I THOUGHT THAT THE CONTEST FROM NICK WAS JUST A JOKE (I won actually) lol they posted this on their fb pages.

So yeah, I got the mug. 

Welp, bye peeps.





Sunday, April 14, 2013 | 1:28 AM | 0 Love Louis!